- Beautiful leaves
- Candy corn
- Snuggling in fleece blankets
- Knee-high boots
- It’s perfectly acceptable to eat chili for every meal
- Hot baths
- The dog has boundless energy on his walks (compared to visibly drooping during humidity-saturated summers)
- Hot chocolate
- 22 leaf bags on the curb
- Having to wear socks
- Needing to buy a brand-new furnace after ours got red-tagged
- Static cling
- It’s so dark out in the mornings!
- Winter is coming
- Having to run on the treadmill instead of outside
- Putting away all of the outdoor furniture makes our house look sad
- Drafty windows
- It’s so dark so early in the evenings!
What are your autumn pros and cons?